onsdag den 10. november 2010

Regular stuff!

So yeah... i forgot to blog yesterday. Mostly because my friend borrows my computer a lot, so i couldn't find the time. And i was sick, so that might have something to do with it xD

Anyways. Today was awesome. Started with math, which was boring (can it be anything else), and then we had like three hours of choir!! That was awesome, i really love choir. It's so fun, and when we give it all we got, it's like the perfect harmony. The first week, choir was the only thing we had, and it was great.

Tomorrow there'll be like more math, so it's probably going to be boring. But! To make my day less boring, here's what i'd like you to do! If there is anything you would like to know about me, then ask me, and i will answer the questions tomorrow. Ask your ass off!

Keep rockin'

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar