torsdag den 9. december 2010

feelin' sad n shit

Helloooo...

So... We didn't have physics today, because our teacher quit. Awesome. But i don't feel so good today. Not sick.. just.. Feeling sad. Or something.. Think it's something with an ex-girlfriend. I don't talk to her anymore. At all. Tried to be friends with her once, but she had secrets from me (she already found another) and that pissed me off, so i cut all connections with her. I feel sad.. because this friend, of both me and her, had this picture thing on face book, that said "NUSARH!" which means "cute" or something like that. And he tagged both me and my ex.. and it's just. She doesn't seem to think about me at all. She just lives on. Hasn't tried to contact me a single time. It's like i'm gone to her. But i guess it's my fault. Guess i shouldn't have deleted her from my friend list on facebook, msn and skype or her cell phone number.. I think i kinda miss her. But i try not to care. I think she think i don't.

Actually our relationship was good at the in the start. We had been friends in like half a year. Then i fall in love with a girl from my school, and she says she likes me too. But then she gets together with this other boy, and i'm sad. I'm sad for a week or two, and she's there for me the whole time, and in the end i fall in love with her. I tell her, that she was the one that helped me get over the other girl, and from there she falls more and more in love with me. In a couple weeks we write to each other constantly. I'm insanely in love with her. Then this weekend, where i'm coming home to talk with her, she has to go to this swimming tournament. In the evening before we talk for hours, And in the morning after, she wrote me this message that would nearly make me cry of happiness. Well, i made it through my day, looking forward to write with her, and then i got the text. She had missed me a lot. Well, we wrote the whole evening, just until she had to go to bed. Another passed, and i was watching a movie when she texted me, that she was on her way home. That meant we that we could talk again. Something i had been looking forward to all day. But she wrote that she was tired. And i don't really remember what happened then, but i think i wrote that i had missed her, or that i loved her. She told me not to say that, because she already felt bad about something. She wouldn't tell me what it was, but i insisted. And then she told me.. She had fallen in love with someone else.. From her swimming team.. And the rest you more or less know....

keep rockin'... or at least try

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar